V2rayU 3.2.0 and Higher
Updated: August 5, 2022
If it is the first time using V2rayU, a pop up will appear saying that the app is from an unknown developer. You will need to allow this app to open.
- 2.Select "Mac OS" as your device.
- 3.Choose"V2rayU" as your VPN type.
- 4.Copy the link provided.
- 5.After V2rayU is running, click the V2rayU icon (Circle with a U/V in the middle), and then click the subscribe button.
6. A new window will open. Click "Add" and paste your V2rayU API link and then click "update servers "
7. Then click "hide logs" ( Repeat everytime servers are updated)
- 1.Click the "V2rayU" icon on the menu bar, then click "server"
- 2.Select the server you would like to connect to.
3. Select "Turn V2ray-core On" (shortcut: command + T)
YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED
This is because the port 1087 is already taken by another program on your Mac. You need to go to V2rayU's settings and change the default port it uses to another one.
- 1.Go to Preferences > Advanced
- 2.Change the Local Http Listen Port to something else (for example, 1080)
- 3.Click "save settings"