Comment on page
Time to complete the tutorial: 8 minutes
Updated: October 20, 2022
Shadowrocket now support the new Trojan protocol. We HIGHLY recommend updating your APIs to the latest version 3.
We highly recommend watching the video tutorial. You can stream it in China too.
The Shadowrocket app has been taken down from the Chinese app store. Use our US iTunes account to download it.
Search for "shadowrocket" and download it.
IMPORTANT: make sure you remember your own iTunes account username and password so you can log back into your account after downloading the app.
If the main account doesn't work, please try our secondary account.
You can get our secondary account from the chat bot.
If all our accounts don't work because the password needs to be reset, please send a message on our telegram group or open a support ticket (see your client area under "Support").
The API link should start with https://api.wannaflix.link/apiv3.php?type=shadowrocket
- 1.Open the Shadowrocket app.
- 2.Click on the "+" icon on the top right corner.
- 3.Change the "Type" to subscribe.
- 4.Paste the link into the URL box and click Done.
If the API doesn't work, make sure you have the latest Shadowrocket version. If not, use the old API instead.
- 1.Select a server from the server list and toggle the switch on the top-right.
- 2.If it is the first time setting up the app, it will ask you to allow the creation of a VPN profile. Click allow and enter your pin/touch ID/face ID.
- 3.Otherwise, you will be connected.
At the top of the server list, change the "Global Routing" to Proxy for better stability
To update the app, simply log back in to our iTunes account and update it.
We recommend updating it once ever 6 months. If there is a major update that needs to be done earlier, we'll send you an email.
If you encounter any problems on iOS, please reach out to us. If we find an issue that pops up often, we'll add it here.
Disable UDP forwarding in Shadowrocket settings. Open Shadowrocket > Settings > UDP > Enable relay > OFF