Time to complete tutorial: 5 minutes
Updated: August 13, 2021
AnXray supports Xray, V2ray, and SSR, works well with UDP and is a stable app. We now recommend this app for the latest Android OS.
Some users have expereinced stability issues with this app. If that is your case, please use V2rayNG instead.
You need to download the correct installation file for your Android CPU architecture.
- 1.Find the apk (likely in your downloads) and click on it to launch the installation. Make sure to click allow on any popup that may appear.
- 2.Once the app has installed, click "open"
You may need to allow apps from "Unknown Sources" on your phone for the installation to complete.
- 2.Under "Android", select "AnXray (v0.2-rc02+)"
- 3.Click on the "Copy API" button to copy the API
- 1.Open the app
- 2.Open the menu on the left
- 3.Go to "Group"
- 4.Click on the plus (+) button on the top right
- 5.Select "From subscription"
- 6.Type "Wannaflix" for the Group name
- 7.Paste the api link into the 'Subscription link' box and click "OK"
- 8.Click "UPDATE" under the newly added WannaFlix API link to download the server list
You can watch the step-by-step video tutorial above as well
Go to the server list, select the "WannaFlix" tab, and select a server
Click on the start button on the bottom right to connect. If there's a popup, click "yes".