Comment on page
Time to complete tutorial: 5 minutes
Updated: August 13, 2021
AnXray supports Xray, V2ray, and SSR, works well with UDP and is a stable app. We now recommend this app for the latest Android OS.
You need to download the correct installation file for your Android CPU architecture.
- 1.Find the apk (likely in your downloads) and click on it to launch the installation. Make sure to click allow on any popup that may appear.
- 2.Once the app has installed, click "open"
You may need to allow apps from "Unknown Sources" on your phone for the installation to complete.
- 1.Open the app
- 2.Open the menu on the left
- 3.Go to "Group"
- 4.Click on the plus (+) button on the top right
- 5.Select "From subscription"
- 6.Type "Wannaflix" for the Group name
- 7.Paste the api link into the 'Subscription link' box and click "OK"
- 8.Click "UPDATE" under the newly added WannaFlix API link to download the server list
You can watch the step-by-step video tutorial above as well
Go to the server list, select the "WannaFlix" tab, and select a server
Click on the start button on the bottom right to connect. If there's a popup, click "yes".