Using the VPN will automatically disable your local SmartDNS settings. Please choose either the one or the other.
- 2.Click on your active SmartDNS subscription
- 3.Select your prefered Netflix region and click "Update"
You will have to re-submit your IP address each time it changes (router reboots, new location, etc.)
- 1.Connect to the router via your browser. Common addresses are http://10.0.1.1, http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.2 .1, http://192.168.50.1, http://192.168.8.1
- 2.Log in to the router. Common user names are: admin, root, default and common passwords are admin,1234, default, password (you can usually find the username and password on the router)
- 3.Find network settings and change the DNS to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 (if there is only 1 slot, just enter the first one)
- 4.Apply the changes by saving settings.
- 5.Restart devices connected to the router.
If you are unable to configure your router then simply configure your device instead. The result is the same.