- 2.Click on your active SmartDNS subscription
- 3.Select your prefered Netflix region and click "Update"
- 2.Log in to the router. Common user names are: admin, root, default and common passwords are admin,1234, default, password (you can usually find the username and password on the router)
- 3.Find network settings and change the DNS to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 (if there is only 1 slot, just enter the first one)
- 4.Apply the changes by saving settings.
- 5.Restart devices connected to the router.