We have tested our software with these routers:
- ASUS ROUTERS: RT-AC56U RT-AC68U RT-AC66U-B1 RT-AC1900P RT-AC87U RT-AC88U RT-AC3100 RT-AC3200 RT-AC5300
- NETGEAR ROUTERS：R6300V2 R6400 R6900 R7000 R8000 R8500
- LINKSYS EA SERIES：EA6200 EA6400 EA6500v2 EA6700 EA6900
- HUAWEI ROUTERS: WS880
- 1.Make sure you already have Merlin flashed on your device
- 2.It is recommended to first update your Merlin firmware to the latest version from your router's manufacturer website or merlin's website before installing KoolShare
- 2.Find your router and download the latest KoolShare version available
- 1.Login to your Merlin router
- 2.Go to Administration > Firmware upgrade
- 3.Click on "Choose file"
- 4.Find your downloaded firmware (ends in .trx) and click "Upload"
- 1.Go to Administration > System
- 2.Enable "Enable JFFS partition", "Format JFFS partition at next boot", and "Enable JFFS custom scripts and configs"
- 3.Click "Apply" at the bottom of the page
- 4.Reboot your router
- 2.Login to your router
- 3.Go to "软件中心" on the left menu
- 4.Click on the "离线安装" tab at the top (see picture)
- 5.Click on "Choose File" and select the [shadowsocks.tar.gz] file you downloaded in step 1
- 6.Click on "上传并安装"
- 2.Click on "Manage your VPN Subscription" under 'Your Subscription'
- 3.Under the box "Your Subscribe Links", click on the "Subscribe Link" button to copy your link to the clipboard
- 1.Login to your router
- 2.Go to "软件中心" on the left menu
- 3.Scroll down and click on the paper airplane icon (see picture)
4. A popup will appear. Click on "订阅节点" (the button in the middle)
5. Scroll down and paste your Subscribe Link in the box (see pic)
6. Set all the settings according to the picture below
7. Finally, click "保存并订阅"
- 1.Select a server from the drop-down menu
- 2.Toggle the switch at the top of the screen (see picture)
- 3.Scroll down to the bottom and click "保存&引用"