Comment on page
We do NOT guarantee that our VPN will work with your specific router.
Each router is different. The same model may be flashed with a different version of the OS, and some routers may only support older OS versions which don't work with our App.
We have tested our software with these routers:
The routers above come pre-installed with all the software you need. No need to flash anything.
We only guarantee this guide will work with the routers above
- 1.Connect to your router's WiFi
- 2.Open your browser on your computer and type 192.168.123.1 (may be different for your router, check the bottom of your router for the actual details) on the url bar
- 3.Enter your username and password to login to the router's control panel (if it's the first time, the username and password are usually both 'admin')
- 2.Click on "Manage your VPN Subscription" under 'Your Subscription'
- 3.Under the box "Your Subscribe Links", click on the "Subscribe Link" button to copy your link to the clipboard
- 1.On the menu bar on the left of your Padavan control panel, go to "Shadowsocks"
- 2.On the top bar of the Shadowsocks panel, click on "节点配置" or "Shadowsocks Server" (depending on the language installed)
- 3.Paste the Subscribe link into the box next to "ssr_服务器订阅" and click on the light blue button next to it (labelled "更新") to download the server list
If you don't have that option, then you'll have to enter the servers manually on the first tab.
- 1.Choose the server you'd like to connect to from the list (tick the box next to it)
- 2.Scroll down and click on the green button labelled "应用主SS" to set it as the main server
- 3.Select a backup server from the list, scroll down and click on the second green button labelled "应用备SS" to add it as a backup server (in case the main one is down)
- 4.Click the blue "Apply" button
If you had to enter the servers manually, you can skip this part.
- 1.Scroll back up and change the options to match the one in the picture below
- 2.Click "Apply"
- 3.If you haven't done so already, toggle the switch on (as in the picture above) and click "Apply" to connect
To switch servers, simply select another one from the list and set it as the main server by clicking on the "应用主SS" button. Then click "Apply". Finally, scroll back up, toggle the switch off, click "Apply", and toggle the switch back on and click "Apply" to disconnect from the old server and reconnect to the new one.