We recommend troubleshooting "By OS" for installation issues as each app is different
- 1.Remove the all traces of the app from your computer.
- 2.Re-download the app again from our website
- 3.Pause the antivirus software (recommended for 1 hour or until reboot)
- 4.Install the app
- 5.Create an exception for the app in your anti-virus software
This is because you downloaded the app directly from our website instead of using the Google Play store. Do the following to eliminate this error:
- 1.Navigate to Setting > Security.
- 2.Check the option "Unknown sources".
- 3.Tap OK on the prompt message.
- 4.Select "Trust".
That’s all, now you can install the app.
- 1.Hold down the Control key on your keyboard while you click the application icon and then choose Open while still holding down the Control key.
- 2.Choose Open