Comment on page
WannaFlix is your gateway to a free, fast, and unrestricted internet. The way the internet should be.
Connecting to WannaFlix gives you access to different Netflix regions, bypasses local restrictions and firewalls, and protects your data from third parties.
We do this by encrypting your data and rerouting it through our servers using protocols such as v2ray, Shadowsocks, Eclipse, and SmartDNS.
With WannaFlix, you can:
- Watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, and dozens of other streaming channels no matter where you are
- Access Youtube, Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other blocked websites from China and other restrictive countries
- Speed up web browsing, video streaming, downloads and uploads (we use better internet lines and special technology to speed up your connection)
- Hide your real IP address and get a new IP located anywhere in the world (useful for banking websites, paypal, alipay, etc.)
- Protect your confidential information through military-grade encryption
WannaFlix helps you access a range of online streaming services, social media sites, and news providers safely and securely.
- Netflix US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa
- Amazon Prime
- BBC iPlayer
Social media sites:
Messaging & Tools:
- Facebook Messenger
and many more...
This is possible with any VPN, but the difference is often unnoticeable. Furthermore, if your internet service provider is throttling certain types of traffic, using a VPN could actually boost your speed. WannaFlix runs a premium high-speed network using bandwidth from Tier-1 providers and direct peering with Chinese ISPs (data is always encrypted until in reaches our servers outside China).
WannaFlix offers three standard subscription plans. Subscriptions cost $9.97 per month for a one-month plan, $8.32 per month for a six-month plan, and $6.99 per month for a 12-month plan.
No. WannaFlix is a premium VPN/Proxy service, although a free trial is available.
Furthermore, all subscriptions come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can try us for a month with zero risk if you change your mind.
WannaFlix is confident you will enjoy using our service. If for any reason you’re unhappy with your experience, you have a full 30 days to get reimbursed on any WannaFlix plan you choose, including the monthly plan. Just get in touch with us by support ticket.
You get access to all WannaFlix's standard servers, including v2ray, Shadowsocks, and Eclipse (OpenVPN) servers, as well a SmartDNS account.
You also benefit from our qualified English and Chinese language support team to help you with any questions on issues along the way.
WannaFlix currently accepts payments via:
Alipay (including non-Chinese Alipay accounts if they use a Chinese or Hong Kong IP address)
Bank Transfer (supports European Banks only)
We're trying to get more payment methods available.
- 1.Login to your client area
- 2.Scroll down, and click "Cancel WannaFlix Subscription" in the Your Subscription box
You may install WannaFlix on any number of devices, but only five devices can be connected at any one time.
If you would like to use your subscription on more than five devices at any one time, you may:
- Purchase an additional license (you can use the same account to do so).
- Set up a VPN router and connect as many devices to it as you wish.
VIP Data has data limits but NO device limits
We officially support Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux, and Merlin Routers for v2ray, Shadowsocks, and Eclipse (OpenVPN).
Our SmartDNS supports Smart TVs and consoles in addition to the platforms listed above.
WannaFlix does not provide dedicated, or static, IPs. This is because WannaFlix IP addresses are rotated regularly. This is to provide you with better security and faster service.
WannaFlix is determined to keep you and your data safe and private. We do not keep activity or connection logs.
Yes! WannaFlix takes numerous measures to ensure your internet connection is safe and secure:
- IP masking using server locations around the world
- Industry-standard 256-bit encryption
- Traffic obfuscation to hide your VPN connection
- No activity logs and no connection logs
- Regular updates to our servers and software
We do! We pay out credit for every successful referal made. You can use these credits to pay for invoices, or even withdraw to your bank account anywhere in the world. Get your referal link by loging into your client area and clicking "Affiliates" in the left-hand menu.
Here are just a few reasons why our users love us:
- Fast speeds even at night (yes, even in China)
- Resistant to crackdowns (even when larger VPN companies get completely blocked)
- Unblocks many Netflix regions, not just the US or UK
- Knowledgeable English support for v2ray and Shadowsocks (most other providers are Chinese-only)
- Multiple protocols
- 1.Go to wannaflix.com
- 2.Click "My Account" on the top bar
- 3.Login using your email and password
Unlike the mobile versions, the desktop apps don't automatically update.
You'll need to download the latest version from our website to update.
Some apps do (like Netch and Clash for Windows). However, if you do not receive any notifications, please check the guide page for the latest versions.
Some apps have a Speed Test / Ping Test function. This is designed to find the best server for you. However, each app tests the connection in slightly different ways.
The tests don't provide a complete picture and are unreliable at best.
No, WannaFlix does not, and will never, throttle your connection.
We reply within 24 hours, usually much sooner.