You may need to use our US iTunes account for some iOS apps. If so, you'll need to log out from your App Store account and log into ours. Once done, you'll need to log back into your own iTunes account.
Here is how to do it.
Watch Tutorial Video:
We highly recommend watching the video tutorial. You can stream it in China too.
Logging in to our iTunes account
1. Open your App Store on your iOS device
Do NOT go to your Settings app. You must go to the App Store to log out.
2. Navigate to the "Today" view
It's the tab on the bottom left corner.
3. Click on the head icon on the top right corner of the screen
A new pop up window will appear.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the new window and click "Sign Out"
5. Close the window
6. Click on the head icon on the top right corner of the screen again to re-open the window
7. Use our iTunes account login details to sign in
You can find our iTunes account details in your client area dashboard, under iOS Setup > Shadowrocket > Download
8. When the "Two-Factor Authentication" popup appears, Apple will send a code to the phone number linked to that account.
IMPORTANT: Apple will a send a code when you login. You can find that link in your client area dashboard, under iOS Setup > Shadowrocket > Download
WHAT IF NO CODE WAS RECEIVED ON THE "App Store login helper" PAGE?
Congratulations! You're now logged in. You can now use the new ID to download our recommended apps.
Logging back into your own iTunes account
Simply repeat the steps above, substituting our iTunes account details for your own.
iTunes account locked
Go to your dashboard and open the chatbot. Select iTunes account issues > iTunes account locked. You will be provided with alternative accounts. Login with those accounts instead.