Updated: October 20, 2022
The latest v2rayNG supports Xray-core and the XTLS protocol. Make sure to update to version 1.5.16 or later!
We highly recommend watching the video tutorial. You can stream it in China too.
You need to download the correct installation file for your Android CPU architecture.
We would suggest trying the compatible file first, then the 64-bit file. If it still doesn't work, please try the 32-bit file instead:
Neither apps above work? Try one of these versions:
- 1.Find the apk (likely in your downloads) and click on it to launch the installation. Make sure to click allow on any popup that may appear.
- 2.Once the app has installed, click "open"
You may need to allow apps from "Unknown Sources" on your phone for the installation to complete.
- 2.Under "Android", select "V2rayNG (v1.5.16+)"
- 3.Click on the "Copy API" button to copy the API
- 1.Open the app
- 2.Open the menu on the left
- 3.Go to "Subscription Setting"
- 4.Click on the plus (+) button on the top right
- 5.Type "Wannaflix" in the remarks box
- 6.Paste the api link into the 'url' box and click "Save"
- 7.Go back to the main page by clicking on the back button
- 8.On the top right, click on the three dots icon to show a menu
- 9.Click "Update subscription" to pull the server list
You can watch the step-by-step video tutorial above as well
Go to the server list, scroll down and select a server
Click on the start button on the bottom right to connect. If there's a popup, click "yes".