Comment on page
Using the VPN will automatically disable your local SmartDNS settings. Please choose either the one or the other.
You will have to re-submit your IP address each time it changes (router reboots, new location, etc.)
- 1.Open Settings
- 2.Click on Wifi
- 3.Click on the network you're currently connected to
- 4.Select 'Configure DNS'
- 5.Select 'Manual'
- 6.Remove any DNS servers that may exist
- 7.Click on Add server and enter 126.96.36.199
- 8.Repeat the previous step but this time enter 188.8.131.52
1. First open Settings 2. Select Wi-Fi
3. Press the blue arrow located on the right of the router you are connected to.
4. Under DNS input 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 5. Press Wi-Fi to go back 6. Restart your iPhone