Updated: 11 October, 2020
This app ONLY support Shadowsocks. It does NOT support v2ray.
Find the ShadowsocksR-win-4.9.2.zip file in your download folder. Unzip it (right click > Extract all... ). Then, open the unzipped folder.
Double-click on the "ShadowsocksR-dotnet4.0" file to run the ShadowsocksR (SSR) app.
Close the SSR window if it appeared.
- 2.Click on the "Windows SSR" button in the API box to copy the API
- 1.Find the ShadowsocksR icon in the tray. Right-click on it to show the menu
2. Go to Server Subscribe > Subscribe setting...
3. Click Add, and past the API in the URL box. Then click OK.
4. Right-click on the icon again to show the menu.
5. Go to Server Subscribe > Update subscribe SSR node (bypass proxy) to pull the server list
1. Right-click on the icon
2. Go to Servers > Wannaflix and select a server from the list
3. Right-click on the icon again. Click Mode > Global to connect
- 1.Right-click on the icon
- 2.Click on Load Balance to uncheck it
- 1.Left-click on the icon
- 2.Find the default server. Select it and click "Delete"
So far no common issues have been reported. We'll edit this section should the need arise.